Thanks for your interest in membership
CUTC’s membership consists of 90 of the nation’s leading university-based transportation centers. Collectively, CUTC members have advanced the state-of-the-art in all modes and disciplines of transportation. In doing so, the membership of CUTC has made significant and lasting contributions to the nation’s mobility, economy, and defense.
Member News & Hosted Events
We highlight our member’s news and events on our social media platforms. Be sure to follow us on your favorite platform, to stay up to date on current webinars, news and events.
There are three CUTC membership application requirements:
- Read Article III (Membership) of the CUTC bylaws.
- Complete the CUTC membership application form.
- Provide a supporting letter with evidence that the organization meets the criteria outlined in Article III, sections A-E of the CUTC bylaws. (Also provided below):
To qualify for Membership, an organization must show evidence of the following:
- It shall be an identifiable administrative organization of a department, college, university or university system that indicates a serious commitment to transportation research, education or technology transfer, or be directly affiliated with an aforementioned organization.
- It shall have a director (or equivalent), confirmed in writing by a senior administrator, who devotes at least part-time to the work of the organization.
- It shall have at least two other faculty or senior professional staff engaged in the conduct of transportation research, education or technology transfer.
- There must be evidence of a statement of purpose, proposal or strategic plan for this organization.
- It must provide for a continuing program with ongoing financing.
>> If you have questions, please feel free to contact Traci Ulberg, firstname.lastname@example.org.
CUTC is organized to exchange information on the various issues confronting university transportation centers in their respective universities and to provide a resource to universities aspiring to increase their role in transportation research, education, and technology transfer. CUTC desires to develop positions on policies or other activities that would have an impact upon the role of transportation centers in universities.